Machine learning and artificial intelligence in the government of the Federal Executive Forum 2021
Dated: October 19, 2021
Dated: 1 p.m. ET
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: No charges
Machine learning and artificial intelligence technology is evolving very quickly, but is becoming very important in helping agencies with their people, processes and technology. How are agencies using this technology and what benefits do they see in it?
During this webinar, you will learn how federal IT professionals at the DoD Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, Department of Labor, Department of the Navy, and Office of the Secretary of Defense are implementing strategies and initiatives around learning. automatic and artificial intelligence.
The following experts will explore what the future of machine learning and AI in government means to you:
- Gregory Allen, Director of Strategy and Policy, DoD Joint Center for Artificial Intelligence
- Sanjay Koyani, Director of Technology, Ministry of Labor
- Brett Vaughan, chief artificial intelligence officer, Ministry of the Navy
- Erica Thomas, DoD Controller, Intelligent Automation Program Manager, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Jim richberg, Field Chief Information Security Officer, Public Sector, Fortinet
- Henri sowell, Chief Information Officer, Cloudera Government Solutions
- Bob osborn, CTO, Global Government, ServiceNow
- Moderator: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum
Panelists will also share lessons learned, challenges and solutions, as well as a vision for the future.
Registration is free. Please register using the form on this page or call (202) 895-5023.
How to access the content: Please note that you may need to re-enter your registration information if you have already registered for this webinar and returned to the page after clearing your cookies or using a private browser.
By providing us with your contact details, you agree to: (i) receive promotional and / or email news alerts from Federal News Network and our third party partners, (ii) that we may share your information with our third party partners who provide products and services that may be of interest to you and (iii) that you are not located in the European Economic Area.